Due to an ever expanding service center we require a Agricultural/HD Technician, Kubota experience is preferred, min 1 year
- Diagnose and perform unit maintenance and repair according to product guidelines
- Must obtain and maintain knowledge of Kubota, Husqvarna and short-line products
- Follow all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments
- Complete reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments
- Account for time and materials used on repairs orders
- Computer data information entry
Technicians will work in the comfort of a fully equipped service center and/or make onsite service calls.
- Strong verbal skills, fluent in English both spoken and written
- Valid class 5 driver license with a clean abstract
- Exceptional customer service skills with the desire to exceed expectations
- The drive to learn new technology and grow with the company
Compensation based on experience and an above average benefit package including a health spending account.
Job Type: Full-time
Please apply directly to indeed ad or to: